Rapid COVID-19 Testing For Employers – Keep your workplace covid free. we come to you!
With the uncertainty around COVID-19, employers are implementing policies and establishing an open dialogue about how the workplace should change to improve employee safety & efficiency. USA Covid Labs can help support this with Rapid Covid Testing.
Your company’s testing policy
Many employers are developing policies to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 infections in the workplace. An employer may ask an employee to be tested for COVID-19 to guide decisions about when employees can return to work. For employees, safety protocols like testing go a long way toward reassuring them that their employer is looking out for their well-being. As with any employee policy, the key is to apply it consistently. There are two types of policies to consider, and the approach you take will inform your guidelines about a return to work:
Clearance to Work Without a Test
In this scenario, you will set up a policy around symptom checking and employee self-reporting. You might find this helpful in where employees do not have immediate access to testing. The company’s other HR policies should support this approach. For example, many employers are updating their PTO policies to promote the idea of not coming to work when sick.
Your approach to testing may differ based on your business needs:
- You may simply require a test, and rely on the clinician to determine which test your employee needs based on screening.
- You may request a specific test, based on a need to minimize the risk of employees returning to work with an active infection.
- If your employees work in close proximity or interact closely with your customers, you might require multiple tests conducted 24 hours apart to rule out any false results.
Rapid COVID-19 tests available at USA COVID LABS for your employees
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 infections as people return to work, USA Covid Labs is offering the following COVID-19 employee testing:
Diagnostic tests (for active infection):
- PCR test: A nasal swab test that tells sick or exposed employees whether they have an active COVID-19 infection. Since those currently infected can spread the virus, this helps employees to take proper health precautions for themselves and the community.
- Rapid antigen test: Used for early identification of an active infection in asymptomatic employees. Antigen tests detect proteins from the virus, and this means a positive result is highly accurate. There is a risk of a false negative with all tests, and antigen tests are generally considered not as sensitive as PCR tests. This means that a negative result does not rule out infection. Still, the rapid antigen test produces accurate same day results for employees and may be ideal for regular testing programs. Results emailed to you securely in 30 mins or less.